Staff Application

What is your RP Name:Mudzeeplay Gamer

What is your STEAMID?: STEAM_0:1:155792110

How many hours do you have on Aspiration RP?:24 hours

What is your age?:12

Do you have a mic?:yes

What time zone are you in?:(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Do you have any previous experience?:yes on a darkrp server

Why do you want to be a member of our staff team?:because i love the server and i see people breaking the rules when yall arent on

What do you think are some of your strengths/weaknesses?:strength:gamming/being serious when necassary  weakness:anger issues(are controled so dont worry about me flipping out)

Why do you think you'd be a good candidate. What makes you stand out?:Im nice and will be serious when necassary and wont break the rules

Let's say you've been staff for a month, what goals / accomplishments would you have wanted to achieve as part of our team?:I would like to accomplish to stop rdming and other rule breakers

-1 I don't think 6 hours is 24 (https://www.gametracker.com/player/Mudze...141:27015/)

blim's signature 

-1 you have 6 hours on the server not 24, and your app seems poorly made, proof read it and put some more work on it.
[Image: image.png?width=960&height=445]

i didnt know how many hours i had so i guessed sorry

(This post was last modified: 06-09-2018, 03:10 AM by isaacl112.)

I don't think guessing hours is good especially when its way off. Also your answers are extremely short. Might want to re-do the application.

-1 inactive
[Image: Spy7.gif]