Ajmike's Staff App

What is your RP Name: Ajmike

What is your STEAMID?: 76561198094818148

How many hours do you have on Aspiration RP?:  24 hr

What is your age?: 13

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What time zone are you in?: EST

Do you have any previous experience?: Yes i was staff on ICE and was very active.

Why do you want to be a member of our staff team?: I dont like to RP and i like to help people so i will be very active as staff and take my job seriously.

What do you think are some of your strengths/weaknesses?: I have many strengths like teamwork, im respectful, and listen to others. I dont have any weaknesses.

Why do you think you'd be a good candidate. What makes you stand out?: I will look at every situation fairly and look at both sides and how they can look from diffrent point of views. The reason this is important is because not everyone looks at both sides like i do. I will be probabbly be the most active staff on the server once i become staff. I will stay with the server for as long as i can. I will be deticated, and respect everyone who i meet.

Let's say you've been staff for a month, what goals / accomplishments would you have wanted to achieve as part of our team?:

-1 Grammatical Errors, one field of the template hasn't been touched and, I've never seen you online. Only on discord.
[Image: Zg0X8Jt.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 06-18-2018, 04:04 PM by Brotha Darkness.)

Immature minge. Also appears to have a sleight ego issue.
"I dont have any weaknesses",
" I will be probabbly be the most active staff on the server once i become staff"
Definite -1.

-1 Your never on, I don't believe you have 24 Hours.

-1 youre so annoying
[Image: image.png?width=960&height=445]

-1 you're annoying

blim's signature 

-1 has less then 1 hour

-1 ...
[Image: Spy7.gif]