Noahs APP

(This post was last modified: 06-18-2018, 03:52 PM by Noah Atwood.)

What is your RP Name: Noah Atwood

What is your STEAMID?: STEAM_0:1:165029245

How many hours do you have on Aspiration RP?: 12 hours

What is your age?: 13

Do you have a mic?: Yes 

What time zone are you in?: Centreal Time

Do you have any previous experience?: No

Why do you want to be a member of our staff team?: I want to help out in the community and just try to make pepole on ther server happy so they can tell their friends.

What do you think are some of your strengths/weaknesses?: A strength of mine is listining and understanding things. A weaknees is that I have never been an admin before.

Why do you think you'd be a good candidate. What makes you stand out?: I have alot of practice with helping pepole solve problems becuase im a counsler at my school. And im active everyday.

Let's say you've been staff for a month, what goals / accomplishments would you have wanted to achieve as part of our team?: Just helping out mabey helping pepole and getting more pepole on our server.

(This post was last modified: 06-18-2018, 04:11 PM by Brotha Darkness.)

First of all, you have tons of grammatical and spelling issues in this app. Second it looks like you spent about 2 minutes on it as well. It's just extremely low effort and rushed. Based on the app alone I'd give a -1.

for shits and giggles
"Centreal Time"
"make pepole on ther server happy"
"becuase im a counsler"
"mabey helping pepole and getting more pepole"

(06-18-2018, 04:09 PM)Brotha Darkness Wrote: First of all,  you have tons of grammatical and spelling issues in this app. Second it looks like you spent about 2 minutes on it as well. It's just extremely low effort and rushed. Based on the app alone I'd give a -1.

for shits and giggles
"Centreal Time"
"make pepole on ther server happy"
"becuase im a counsler"
"mabey helping pepole and getting more pepole"

I respect what you say sir.

-1 Grammatical Errors, and not a lot of hours. Proof read it and gain more hours. Know the people and the server a lot more.
[Image: Zg0X8Jt.jpg]

1- Fucking spelling errors. And you don't have 300+ words.

-1 i have banned u before for staff disrespect

blim's signature 

-1 if u wana get staff id put more effort on your app and get more hours

-1 you been ban before
[Image: Spy7.gif]