Wulff's Moderator Application

What is your RP Name: My in game name is Wulff, but my steam name is HoodWulff999.

What is your STEAMID?:STEAM_0:0:258608

How many hours do you have on Aspiration RP?: I have 3 hours on the server. This might ruin my chance but its what ever.

What is your age?: I am 17 years old

Do you have a mic?: No. My mic broke.

What time zone are you in?: Central time.

Do you have any previous experience?: Yes I do.

Why do you want to be a member of our staff team?: I wanna be apart of the staff team because I have been seeing a tons of people breaking rules on the server and I wanna help with the rule breaking. I wanna make the server positive and make sure people on the server enjoy their time on the server without people trying to ruin their time on the server. I want this server to stay popular and help people with problems they have. I want to be someone who can stand out on the server and be players first person to pick.

What do you think are some of your strengths/weaknesses?: I am a fast typer  and that helps me with ULX/FAdmin commands. I learn from mistakes and I remember to correct that mistake.

Why do you think you'd be a good candidate. What makes you stand out?: I am helpful to people on the server and people give me compliments on my good work on helping. I have known ULX commands for 7 years and are helpful in sits like if someone will keep on talking over someone I am trying to listen to I would gag the person until I'm done listening to the other person talking. I listen to higher up staff on the server and do what they tell me to do, if they tell me to do something during sit/anywhere.

Let's say you've been staff for a month, what goals / accomplishments would you have wanted to achieve as part of our team?: I will wanted to be well known and known as someone helpful to people and have people compliment me.

How many hours do you have on Aspiration RP?: I have 3 hours on the server. This might ruin my chance but its what ever.
your smart

-1 Ok, you have 12.48 hours on the server I recommend you hop online more often. And on a side note do you have any examples of any other staff experience it's not really required but it is a nice touch.
~Soleil (AKA Anna)
AWOOOOO INTENSIFYS 

[Image: 1aa.gif]

Denied. Get more time on then reapply.
[Image: giphy.gif]