75.00%
3 75.00%
No
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Rick Staff Application

(This post was last modified: 07-03-2018, 12:23 AM by DaZe.)

What is your RP name: My in game RP name is Rick.

What is your STEAMID?: STEAM_0:1:181577565

How many hours do you have on Aspiration RP?: I have played 72 hours and 26 minutes, nearly none of it is me being idle.

What is your age?: 15 about to turn 16.

Do you have a mic?: Yes, it is clear and sounds very well.

What time zone are you in?: Central Time, I live in the southern part of Indiana.

Do you have any previous experience?: Yes, was a admin for a Star Wars RP server that shutdown a couple weeks ago.

Why do you want to be a member of our staff team?: I am active on this server, and most of time when it gets later at night admins get off. I am usually up to about 2-3 A.M. everyday and believe that this server needs someone on to stop the endless RDM and minging later at night. I also want people to enjoy this server like I enjoyed it like the first time I played on it!

What do you think are some of your strengths/weaknesses?: I am a hard worker, when I want do something I finish it, and I work well with others. I am a little stubborn sometimes.

Why do you think you'd be a good candidate. What makes you stand out?: I want to help this server have admins on at all times, and if I am made a admin it would help because I am up later than most admins stay on.

Let's say you've been staff for a month, what goals / accomplishments would you have wanted to achieve as part of our team?: I would want people when they think of me to say that I respond to admin calls quickly and I want people to know who I am, and that I really make a difference on the server that helps others keep playing!

-Rick
[Image: 63d677c89bece2cdebe38d9c043ec383b1a04537...4488ed.gif]
[Image: fuckingriproxas.jpg]
-Rick

+1 ACTIVE
[Image: Spy7.gif]

(07-03-2018, 02:27 AM)Spy7[Aspiration RP] Wrote: +1 ACTIVE

Smile
-Rick

1. not 300 ( the format is 97 words)
2. i feel like your where bsing just to get the 300 words ex. My in game RP name is , about to turn 16. , it is clear and sounds very well. , I live in the southern part of Indiana.
3. you didn't didn't do in depth on the last few questions where you would have gotten the 300 words

over all i feel like you put no effort into this app and you just said think that you think we wanted to hear and where not honest you do have a fair bit of hours but over all your app is sorta bad if you want a +1 from me re do your app and do it well focus on the following questions
Why do you want to be a member of our staff team?
What do you think are some of your strengths/weaknesses?
Why do you think you'd be a good candidate. What makes you stand out?

+1 Good Guy, Has Hours, Bases/Roleplays, Doesn't cause much drama
[Image: Zg0X8Jt.jpg]

I live in the southern part of Indiana.

+1 I like you, Also we live near each other :Tongue live in georgetown Smile.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxWaWq5NdoMSFF1494yqZ...a4lTduFedx]

(07-08-2018, 01:34 PM)(DDG)FlaminGaming987 Wrote: I live in the southern part of Indiana.

+1 I like you, Also we live near each other :Tongue live in georgetown Smile.

Ive been to georgetown a couple times, beautiful place!
-Rick

Denied. Does not meet application requirements. Repost one with more detail / words.
[Image: giphy.gif]