Pepe Godman Staff Application

(This post was last modified: 07-06-2018, 01:51 AM by Pepe Godman.)

What is your RP Name: Jenry Henkins
What is your STEAMID?: STEAM_0:0:11101  
How many hours do you have on Aspiration RP?: Currently three, I'm just wanting to help. By the end of the day I should have more.
What is your age?I'm 14.
Do you have a mic? I do not.
 What time zone are you in?CST 
Do you have any previous experience?:   I don't.
Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? I like to promote justice, in a way for lack of a better word, and I just hate douchebaggy rdmers(And other rule breakers) that ruin roleplay experience.
 What do you think are some of your strengths/weaknesses?: I am really good with people and handling arguements, the only weakness that might be is that I don't have a mic although I have a really fast typing speed.  
Why do you think you'd be a good candidate. What makes you stand out?I'm active and won't abuse, unlike some other candidates. And I'm quick to learn so as other candidates may have experience in the role of staff and command knowledge I would easily pick up on all of that. I've also shadowed quite a bit of staff members aswell as my friend who's the co-owner of a small server.
 Let's say you've been staff for a month, what goals / accomplishments would you have wanted to achieve as part of our team?: I would want to have settled quite a few arquements and have them both leaving happily, and I would want to know the entire staff team like a family so we could all get along better.I also would want to have cleared a few rdmers off of the server.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my application [Atleast 300 Words, WordCounter used www.wordcounter.net ]

-1 Short application and not enough hours
[Image: Zg0X8Jt.jpg]

(07-05-2018, 10:34 PM)The Squealing Chicken Wrote: -1 Short application and not enough hours

How many hours do I need? And what does it matter if the application is short, it's 300 words

-1 When he was on, he was a  minge rdming I believe but i have not seen him since he left the server, he left right when the admins came back online so I am not sure if he got banned or not. -9
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxWaWq5NdoMSFF1494yqZ...a4lTduFedx]

-1 I've never seen you on

Denied. Does not meet application requirements.
[Image: giphy.gif]