Pyro's Staff Application (Updated)

Brick  (This post was last modified: 07-06-2018, 09:33 PM by Pyro. Edit Reason: Updated Information )

What is your RP Name: Pyro

What is your STEAMID?: STEAM:0:1:235678654

How many hours do you have on Aspiration RP?: I have 25.1 hours on the server and I am still continuing to enjoy the server! I am learning more and more about it! 

What is your age?: 13, getting ready to turn 14 in September.

Do you have a mic?: Yes, but it has a habit of not working from time to time. Currently, it is cooperating.

What time zone are you in?: Eastern Time. I am on quite frequently and usually spend most of my free time playing on the server. The times i'm not on are when i'm doing chores, talking to my friends on discord, or just reading things on the forums for the server!

Do you have any previous experience?: Yes, I have been Mod on another server called NAGGaming. It went downhill quick though because of the server not getting enough donations, so in turn, it shut down.
I also know many commands. I'm not sure if all of these are on the server but I know some like: !noclip, (I have a bind for it,) !kick, !ban, !freeze, !jail, !goto, !bring, etc. Please inform me if these commands are not on your server! Big Grin

Why do you want to be a member of our staff team?: I want to stop the rule breakers and try to encourage others on the server to play correctly and in a roleplay manner. I don't want to have to just ban them immediately. In short, I feel like some things need to change. I'm not saying the server has many things wrong with it. I'm saying some of the players that come and go have some things wrong. I want to change that.

What do you think are some of your strengths/weaknesses?: Some of my strengths: The fact that I don't bias, my understanding of commands, my understanding of PEOPLE, and my love of the server.
Some of my weaknesses: I tend to forget things so if the server gets too hectic, and let's say I am in a sit and have to deal with another one quickly, I might end up forgetting about the previous sit. I'm also quite loud sometimes. I am not going to lie, I might have to go early sometimes to do something in real life. My schedule is busy, believe it or not. I try to spend as much time as possible on the server because it is one of the many things I very much enjoy! I hope my weaknesses aren't enough to affect my work as a staff member! 

Why do you think you'd be a good candidate. What makes you stand out?: I don't just carry out rules like a robot. I have an understanding and I try to understand the situation before handing out punishments. I also like to play as a regular player possibly more than Staff On Duty. This doesn't mean I would rather not be staff because I would very much like to have the ability to help the server more.

Let's say you've been staff for a month, what goals / accomplishments would you have wanted to achieve as part of our team?: I would have wanted to have brought some more players to the server, changed the perspectives of some rule breakers, and maybe even make a name for myself here! [Image: biggrin.png]

I hope I can soon become a part of your team!
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

-1 Not enough hours, annoying af.
[Image: Zg0X8Jt.jpg]

-1 no thanks
~Soleil (AKA Anna)
AWOOOOO INTENSIFYS 

[Image: 1aa.gif]

Annoying AF isn't a reason to -1 squealing. You have to -1 or +1 based on my application don't you?
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

(This post was last modified: 07-06-2018, 09:32 PM by The Squealing Chicken.)

Actually, it is a reason. You get mad at me for having that, but not at Anna. Invalidating your logic. Not to mention but, you shouldn't be arguing over -1 or +1s on applications to begin with.
[Image: Zg0X8Jt.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 07-06-2018, 10:31 PM by Pyro.)

This is true. But once again, I don't see how I've been being annoying. I could do the same thing to yours but I won't. I have spoken to Anna in-game and asked them why but they just said: "Because no thanks." My response was: "Seems legit."

(07-06-2018, 05:00 PM)Pyro Wrote: Annoying AF isn't a reason to -1 squealing. You have to -1 or +1 based on my application don't you?

They -1 or +1 based on how you act in game.

-1 seems like he is very reluctant on being staff.. seems like one of those people who would rather buy staff then apply, seems reluctant on taking these simple -1 or +1's into his own hands to try and flip them to get a better rating.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxWaWq5NdoMSFF1494yqZ...a4lTduFedx]

-1 I don't think you would make good staff

Don't argue in your app. Everyone votes on their opinion on you, you targetting them just shows immaturity. Denied.
[Image: giphy.gif]