staff application

What is your RP Name: José

What is your STEAMID?:  STEAM_0:0:89152779 

How many hours do you have on Aspiration RP?: 70 hours and im on almost everyday

What is your age?:  I'm 16.

Do you have a mic?:  yes.

What time zone are you in?: Eastern Standard Time

Do you have any previous experience?: no but i was going to before i plasma shut down

Why do you want to be a member of our staff team?: because i play a lot and read all the rules like 2 times

What do you think are some of your strengths/weaknesses?:my weaknesses is sometimes the i get to mad when people break the rule. my strengths are that im on a lot and i hate when people
 dont do follow the rules.

Why do you think you'd be a good candidate. What makes you stand out?: what make me a good candidate that i am on everyday and all night that when all the rdmers r on and not much makes
 me stand out but sometimes i get a loud.

Let's say you've been staff for a month, what goals / accomplishments would you have wanted to achieve as part of our team?: what i want to achieve is to be a admin and ban a lot of rdmers so the server is enjoyable and a lot of people playthe server.

sorry that it was not 300 words but i hope that i did good and one day to be a staff member thanks.

-1 Short Application, bad capitalization and grammar issues.
[Image: Zg0X8Jt.jpg]

(07-06-2018, 09:35 PM)The Squealing Chicken Wrote: -1 Short Application, bad capitalization and grammar issues.

Thats my bad i did this at 7 am i was tired af that my bad.

(+0) The characters must be 300+ of words and must improve weakness/strength, Not gonna -1 or anything
[Image: 57e922501b62d99741ca84607f63fdffcd2aad28_hq.gif]
I am the Viled Dragon

-1 I feel live I've seen you breaking rules before will change if I'm wrong

Denied, does not meet application requirements.
[Image: giphy.gif]