Brotha Staff App

(This post was last modified: 07-07-2018, 04:16 PM by Brotha Darkness.)

What is your RP Name: BRotha Darkness

What is your STEAMID?: STEAM_0:1:51438433

How many hours do you have on Aspiration RP?: 37

What is your age?: 14

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What time zone are you in?: Central

Do you have any previous experience?: Nope ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Why do you want to be a member of our staff team?: I'm leaving in 2 days for basic and wanna be staff one more time kinda as a joke.

What do you think are some of your strengths/weaknesses?: I'm pretty cool and have no weaknses!!!!!!xd!!

Why do you think you'd be a good candidate. What makes you stand out?:Cause I like this server very much and  I think I would be good admin.

Let's say you've been staff for a month, what goals / accomplishments would you have wanted to achieve as part of our team?: Overthrow dezzy as the server owner.

-1 does not like roblox

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oof

As much as I would want to +1, I have to give you a -1. Your app makes you seem like you have quite the ego and, you make me think that this app was made for the memes.
[Image: Zg0X8Jt.jpg]

Dang dude better luck next time

-1 Not 300 words, also I agree with squealing this was definitely not a legit staff app it looks like it is a meme. oof
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxWaWq5NdoMSFF1494yqZ...a4lTduFedx]

+1 not gay

Denied. Went to a camp and does not have 300 words.
[Image: giphy.gif]