Staff app #2

(This post was last modified: 07-08-2018, 02:45 PM by Nissan Z.)

What is your RP Name:Nissan Z

What is your STEAMID?:STEAM_0:1:216918676

How many hours do you have on Aspiration RP?: 55hrs (The first problem was my hours i got that fixed)

What is your age?:16, Oct 30 2001

Do you have a mic?:Yes.

What time zone are you in?:Eastern

Do you have any previous experience?:Yes 4 accounts of being an admin, and one account of being a super admin (The superadmin was from a friends server.)

Why do you want to be a member of our staff team?:I find joy in making sure servers are fun for everyone and that no one 
ruins the fun for others by trolling or fail rp.

What do you think are some of your strengths/weaknesses?:Strength:Im very attentive, I have very good judgment, I have
good organization, and I'm good at problem solving Weaknesses:I sometimes am a little energenic and that inflicts with
my judgment and organization but I can usually keep it to a bare minimum. I also have a problem with trollers so I can get angry with them. But I don't let it get out of hand.
but I'm sure that's not unusual.

Why do you think you'd be a good candidate. What makes you stand out?:Well.. as listed in my strengths I have good judgment
to make out the good and bad of any situation and sort out the pros and cons I have good organization which means I can help 
manage events and I have good problem solving so I can solve any dispute between players that may cause problems for other
rpers

Let's say you've been staff for a month, what goals / accomplishments would you have wanted to achieve as part of our team?:
A great server with no trolls no spammers no anything of any kind just rp.
(And I now have 300 words not including the words in ())

I'm going to be -1ing you as I've seen you break rules a few times

Denied. Does not meet application requirements.
[Image: giphy.gif]