How many hours do you have on Aspiration RP?:
29.5 hours

What is your age?:

Do you have a mic?:
yes

What time zone are you in?:
eastern standard time zone

Do you have any previous experience?:
Yes ive been a staff member not on gmod but on other games and have taken a leadership and staff type position.

Why do you want to be a member of our staff team?:
I want to be a member of the staff team because i want to be given the oppurtunity to learn out how i can help the server and others on the server.

What do you think are some of your strengths/weaknesses?:
Im good with a serious/affirmative voice, I can memorize the rules, I'm able to listen and be patient.

Why do you think you'd be a good candidate. What makes you stand out?:

I think i would be a great canidate because i have the ability to be given a chance to help out this wonderful server and help it grow and help people on the server with any questions, problems, or mistakes. I think i would stand out because i would be able to fix the wrong and make things better.
Let's say you've been staff for a month, what goals / accomplishments would you have wanted to achieve as part of our team?:
I would have wanted to have achieve being able to get to know everyone and be known as a trustworthy person and a nice but serious guy.

YOU MUST JOIN OUR STEAM GROUP TO EVEN BE CONSIDERED FOR STAFF.
JOIN HERE

From, 
S4|Jerry

-1 Short app/Under 300 Words. You missed one question.
[Image: Zg0X8Jt.jpg]

Denied. The application does not meet the requirements. Please remake and complete the requirements.
[Image: giphy.gif]