msoundwave ban appeal

Sad 

Rp name msoundwave

steamid STEAM_1:0:23283054

reason for ban: I was banned today for many reasons but most of those were false except this 1 and that was sitting on a mans keypad looking like I was trying to exploit into his base 

Why do u think u should be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because I really wanna play on the server I understand my punishment and I will never do it again I have already waited like 5 hours of my 1 day ban and I feel hopeless like there nothing to do in life except sit at my desk playing mobile games on my iPhone. Without being able to play on this server I am so lonely and depressed so bad that I had to resort back to hacking in csgo and making people that are trying to have a fun time mad and angry again take this to the hart and unban from the pure kindness in your hart

Rainbow 

(01-28-2019, 03:15 AM)Msoundwave Wrote: Rp name msoundwave

steamid STEAM_1:0:23283054

reason for ban: I was banned today for many reasons but most of those were false except this 1 and that was sitting on a mans keypad looking like I was trying to exploit into his base 

Why do u think u should be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because I really wanna play on the server I understand my punishment and I will never do it again I have already waited like 5 hours of my 1 day ban and I feel hopeless like there nothing to do in life except sit at my desk playing mobile games on my iPhone. Without being able to play on this server I am so lonely and depressed so bad that I had to resort back to hacking in csgo and making people that are trying to have a fun time mad and angry again take this to the hart and unban from the pure kindness in your hart

+1 I know Soundwave very well i dont think he would do this, even if he did i think he is very sorry and wants to play again. Lets give him another Chance?
Rape is Ok if you agree
And if no staff are on

+1 this guy sounds pretty cool (get it)
anyway a day ban for sitting on a keypad is pretty odd. Maybe he accidentally sat on it?
Seems he is a veteran player and should be unbanned

h gang

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oof