cuzphysics | Staff Application

RP Name: cuzphysics

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:102741794

Discord: cuzphysics#3945 (the links are invalid, can someone invite me to the discord?)

Hours on Aspiration: 30 (of actual roleplay)

I do have a mic

Timezone: EST

Previous staff experience:
PlayFreeRP: 2 weeks of moderating.
SupremeRP: 1 month of owning.
SerenityRP: 1 week of admin.
CynicalRP: 1 month of admin.

Why I want to be staff: I came from a lot of abusive servers like PFRP and Serenity that were corrupted by staff that dont do their jobs and let the rulebreakers roam free. I want to prevent that kind of server and help out in any way i can.

Strenghts/Weaknesses: 
Pros:
Mature
Takes staffing seriously but can appreciate and be a part of good jokes
Lenience/Strictness in correct situations
Doesn't abuse priveleges when it's not to have fun with people that are okay with it
Cons:
Sometimes takes situations out of hand

What makes me stand out: I can near always be there to staff, and I love the game I play. I'll never get bored of it and dealing with people, so I won't just stop caring anymore.

Goals after a month: Have the server better than I started on it, be on the road to/be an admin.

I highly doubt you have 30 hours, but im barely on during mornings anymore. So fuck do I know, but more hours might be better on your end.

For someone your age, I will say maturity as it says in your pros will be quite a big factor.

And lastly, your goals seem pretty basic. Though decent.

It gets my +rep.

play persona 5