Poll: Would you say that I've earned your +rep?
This poll is closed.
Yes !
0%
0 0%
No !
100.00%
1 100.00%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Despairity's Staff Applicaiton

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2019, 09:30 PM by #1 Ochako Fan.)

Been meaning to do another one for a while.

What is your RP Name: Abyss

What is your STEAMID?: STEAM_1:0:175908700

What is your Discord Name?: Despairity#3645

How many hours do you have on Aspiration RP?: I would say around 40 to 50 hours. Atleast 40.

What is your age?: I am 13 years of age. While young, I can prove to be mature.

Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do.

What time zone are you in?: EDT

Do you have any previous experience?: Yes, I have experience moderating DarkRP servers. Around 2 months worth of experience.

Why do you want to be a member of our staff team?: Being a long time member and supporter of Aspiration since maybe last year, while not being there for Plasma, I have grown to understand and for the most part get along with parts of the community Aspiration has built up. Seeing how it seems that most of the time when the server is active, staff members either get on for 10 - 20 minutes, fuck around, and then leave, or just don't get on. I feel as though the server could use more active staff alongside it's current selection of members.

What do you think are some of your strengths/weaknesses?: 

Pros:
Can show maturity when needed.
Easy handling to jokes when appropriate.
Fairly active on Garry's Mod in general.
Strict/Lenient depending on situation [ EX: Accidental abuse of job due to not knowing the self-supply or other rule, I would give a verbal warning. ].
---------------------------
Cons:

Noisy atmosphere of my room, which can lead to a few occurrences of me switching to text rather than voice.
Not always awake during the early morning.
Inability to stay cool-headed under high stress.

---------------------------

Why do you think you'd be a good candidate. What makes you stand out?: I'd say I stand out due to my age, and the name I have made for myself in the community [ Somewhat ]. Aswell as the fact that I would say that i'm one of the more active players on the server, compared to some of the other players or staff members.

Let's say you've been staff for a month, what goals / accomplishments would you have wanted to achieve as part of our team?: Within that month, I would wish to have risen above my Trial rank, and been within at most 60 sits, and adding about 20 minges to the ban list.

Thank you for reading my application, poll votes and +rep's are very heavily appreciated.

play persona 5

Smile +1