DarkThunders staff apply

What is your RP Name: DarkThunder

What is your STEAMID?: STEAM_0:1:51037645

What is your Discord Name?: DarkThunder#8440

How many hours do you have on Aspiration RP?: 30 mins

What is your age?: 13

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What time zone are you in?: EST

Do you have any previous experience?: Yes I have admin on 1 others server.

Why do you want to be a member of our staff team?: I want to be a Member of staff to Help out the community, also be ative for you guys. 

What do you think are some of your strengths/weaknesses?: my Strengths are to help out others and have a good time, also figure out what to do if needed, lastly Check the logs when 2 other people have 2 different story's. weaknesses are that I let atleast 2 staff know about that I muted, or baned, or kicked someone, even warned.

Why do you think you'd be a good candidate. What makes you stand out?: How I handle things that should be happening, and I check logs when needed, lastly have a good time with others.

Let's say you've been staff for a month, what goals / accomplishments would you have wanted to achieve as part of our team?: To get new players here, and get to know everyone and new players.

-1 you lack hours play on the server and get to know the community